Friday, October 14, 2011

You + Me = 3

Things have been a bit busy on this end lately...I haven't had time to update at all. We've had a great beginning to the fall, with record-breaking temperatures:) It was a fabulous weekend for a wedding! 25 degrees Celsius and sunny, rich fall colors with falling leaves...and I guess you could say I'm pretty bias when it comes to this...mostly bc the wedding was mine!! 



















It has been a long time coming for us getting married. We met originally back in 2002 when I was 19 and heading towards my first "real job". We dated for a few years and then went our separate ways, only to meet up again later on down the road. A house and 3 kids later, we decided it was time to seal the deal with a kiss.


I'll be posting more pics soon. Wanted to give a preview from our family shoot by my friend Heather - http://www.heatherly.ca/blog/?p=176


Enjoy!





No comments: