Tuesday, March 23, 2010

*New Recipe Adventure*

I've decided lately that we need some new things to try food wise that are appealing to our palates, but also nutritional enough to meet the needs of my growing toddlers.
I find (and I know so many people are the exact same) that I get into a funk some times with cooking and feel like we eat the same things over and over again week after week .

I'm determined to find new things to eat, and with that have decided that if I like something...I'll share it with you on here to try too. I'll make it, take a pic and post the ingredients. my goal is to at least try something new once a week, or add something new to what we've been eating.

So, here's to this new adventure ...wish me luck and enjoy reading about my experiences..and maybe even failures in the kitchen!

~Alisha

No comments: