Friday, May 6, 2011

DAY 21

I love watching the bond between brothers! It's something that I never got to experience with a sibling of the same gender bc I was the only girl. There's definately something awesome about it, and as they grow that bond is just going to get stronger! This was one of those moments where as a mom I just sat back and let them play. I loved every minute of it. As I ran for the camera I was worried they'd move. 





Day 22 

My little guy is growing like a weed. 5 and a half months already!

















DAY 23

I have similar pics of the other 2 kids doing the exact same thing around the same ages. 5 months brings on terrible teething, so an apple with the skin intact is a life saver right from the fridge. This lasted a good half hour before he got bored.

No comments: