Wednesday, July 16, 2008

*Beginnings*



Before having my daughter, I had a blog or two. They were always about weekends out with friends, events we had been at, or what was going on with our group . This time around, life is so much different and I find my life mainly focused on my daughter Breanna.

My boyfriend Steve and I purchased our first home this past may, and are expecting a baby due in December. Breanna and I are alone all week, as Steve works on the road. I thought this would also benefit him as I can keep it updated (in case I forget to tell him some stuff) and he can enjoy all the stories and pics along with everyone else.

So this is it for now, but keep checking back as I will try to update a few times a week. Breanna and I usually have some adventures now and then and come up with some pretty interesting pics and stories. It will keep you entertained in one way or another I'm sure.

OKAY......BYE.....

No comments: