Sunday, July 20, 2008

Going for a stroll



Breanna has been obsessed with strollers since she was big enough to start standing on her own. She loves her big stroller and whenever she can, tries to push it herself. Seeing as its a bit too big for her, i wanted to try and find one that was more her size. Let's just say it was a goose chase here trying to find a stroller for under $60. I searched EVERY store possible in our area, only to come out empty handed. There was 1 at a local toy store, it was was $69.00. A bit on the pricey side for something that I didn't know exactly how much use it was going to get.

I then tried a bit of online surfing to see what else I could come up with. I found several in the states, but most of them again by the time I paid for the stroller, taxes and the shipping it was going to be alot.

...But then I got lucky! Toys r us was having a sale and in their online flyer...what do I FIND: baby doll strollers ! And they were a decent price too. SOLD.

Breanna loves it and has been pushing all of her dollys daily. I can't wait to take her outside so she can push it around (if it ever stops raining)

No comments: