Thursday, March 10, 2011

*365 DAYS*

March 10 - 2010 marked another day in life where we found out things were going to change..
Baby #3 was on the way! It was a day of tears and mixed emotions, but now looking back I'm thankful and will cherish that day forever. 
(***It's Also my brothers birthday..so Happy Birthday Bill xoxo***)

Holy Cow...another baby!!! :) 


So many people in this world can't have kids. And I can't even imagine what it must feel like to hear that it's something that just won't happen naturally. My heart goes out to you all.  I've been lucky enough to have 3 beautiful and healthy kids...and I consider that a blessing!!! 


So I Thought that today would be a fun day to add a few captured shots that have happened from this past year. 365 days full of love, happiness, tears, fears and the best memories ever! 


This is only a face that a mom can love...and for sure it was bath time after this huge mess! Caleb was trying to feed himself, I always try to let them do it ....whether or not we need to go hose them off in the back yard after :)
I believe he was 13 months here






This Truck was the hi-light of Christmas 2010, and over a year later it's still going strong.












We watched the demolition of the house across the street that was turned into a parking lot for the Church. Although it saddened us all seeing them rip down over a dozen trees and a house full of character -- the kids enjoyed all the activity with the machines. I took this picture as a reminder 







Playing at the splash pad! 




















Sharing a Moment at the beach (This is one of my favorite photos of all time)










We bought our trailer for summer vacationing! We got 3 months out of it last year so this year will bring many more adventures in the wilderness! And maybe some decorating :)








Marshmallows + Campfires= 1 sticky mess!


















Caleb playing in the hay field. Pumpkin picking...he was 23 months!






November 25.10 - Getting ready for my Ethan to be born. I ended up having an emergency Csection...what a day that was! He had plans of his own to have a Thanksgiving Birthday!
Although I would never recommend a Csection to anyone that can have a baby naturally , I have to admit that it wasn't so bad. 


Catching up on some sleep Nov 27th. The day we got to come home.










Ethan and his big sister playing together














 


3 Months old already!!!! 












Now that my family is complete..it's time to see what the next year will bring us. Here's to the next 365 days! 


Until next time.
Alisha



No comments: