Wednesday, March 9, 2011

*Turning Country...Part 2*

The next stop was to a farm to see our Cousin Charlie's Cows.
This mama is VERY pregnant, and the cool thing was I was able to feel her baby kicking outside of her tummy. I was laughing bc we shared a "Mama" moment together her and I.



It was cool getting to see dairy calves. I don't remember how old he said these little ones were...but they were brand new. Pretty scared of us, but that's to be expected.






These were the "show cows" which were kept inside the barn. It was neat getting to see what they base their awards on and how the cows handle themselves when being showed. I learned some new stuff about Cows that I didn't know :) 





All in all it was a great experience, and the kids enjoyed getting to see and make some new friendships. I'm looking forward to going back once the snow melts. I have a new love for Clydesdale horses. I want one....now I just have to figure out where it would sleep :)

-Alisha

No comments: